Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They usually don't get pulled off Craigslist. I've sold BB guns on there before. I don't think that is allowed either. Usually it takes other users to flag your post before it gets pulled. I don't think they use bots like ebay does.

^^^^^
This.

zombieraccoon

Dec 30, 2017
Mesa AZ / Naselle WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last one i had i sold on offerup, its much like craigslist but far more visually based. i think i put up the used set for $25 and got $20. was about a year ago.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jarts I put on craiglist last week sold today . I was asking $75.00 - the guy was so happy he gave me $100.00 and said '' keep the change '' I met him in a parking lot to do the deal , when I was driving away , he was holding them next to his smiling face - taking a selfie to send to his brother .

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was so happy, he celebrated with a twelve pack and decided to play a game...

jart.jpg

What Me Worry?

Jun 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold a boxed unit at my garage sale last year. eBay pulled the listing and so did Craigslist. Luckily another collector bought them and he didn't question the price.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were allowing empty boxes to get sold on eBay but I’m not sure if they’re pulling those also now.
I heard that but I also heard that somehow the empty box had jarts in it.

You will have to put the typical warning label on them. See photo for verbage. Be sure all 20 languages just in case.
But then if a beachball requires this many warnings you better consult with a lawyer to reword.

Attachments

• beachball.jpg
    beachball.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 52

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jarts I put on craiglist last week sold today . I was asking $75.00 - the guy was so happy he gave me $100.00 and said '' keep the change '' I met him in a parking lot to do the deal , when I was driving away , he was holding them next to his smiling face - taking a selfie to send to his brother .
After selling the Jarts on CL , I forgot to remove my ad , and a week later someone emailed me about the Jarts , I told him they were sold . I told him I had some SUPER DARTS , ( same game - different company ) He gave me $75.00 for them the next day .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread