Elvis autograph

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A client called and wants me to get this sent off to PSA to have this get authenticated. Not really sure what it might be worth but in my book it’s pretty cool!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518061990.808411.jpg

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elvis fan here and that is extremely cool! I would probably have it matted and framed. Here is a replica Crown Electric uniform shirt that I own. I usually wear it when I go to see an Elvis tribute artist perform.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518063093.848622.jpg

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats cool. I’m pretty sure the guy wants to sell them after they’re done. I say them because there’s another paper invoice that signed behind that one also

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As an avid Elvis fan (who will never go back to Graceland after this past summer, but that's another story), I can tell you that Elvis actually worked for Crown electric in Memphis from April 1954 until October 1954. That being said, the address on that piece doesn't correspond with the address of the place when Elvis worked there. The address was 475 N. Dunlap st. They didn't move to the Poplar ave. location until 1956 sometime.

I don't know enough to say if it's authentic or not. In my opinion, It looks to me as if the receipt was filled out by the same person who signed it. I don't think that Elvis was filling out the shipping tickets for GE. The P isn't as exaggerated as most,the Y looks a little suspect also. Very rarely did he dot his I's either. But I still think you should get another opinion somewhere before sending it in. Here is someone you could contact... ElvisToday.com - Authenticating Elvis Presley Autographs here... [email protected]

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks to me the invoice was for coolant. It's got to be a fake because Elvis was way to cool to need that.:laughing7:

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can get you all the signatures you want because Elvis is in the Dunkin Doughnut shop at truck stop every morning getting a nanner creamed fill eclair hot out of the oven. I know it's him because as he walks out eating it he's singing"Hunka, Hunka burnin love".

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy I got them from said that he had them signed personally from when they did work at his house. He would probably be upset that I even made this post. But I thought it was too cool not to share. I’ll update in a couple weeks when I get them back from being certified. But one of invoices for lighting tubes and the other ones for ballast for the light fixture

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy I got them from said that he had them signed personally from when they did work at his house. He would probably be upset that I even made this post. But I thought it was too cool not to share. I’ll update in a couple weeks when I get them back from being certified. But one of invoices for lighting tubes and the other ones for ballast for the light fixture
Your right, it is too cool not to share. I hope they are authentic. Please let us know how it turns out with PSA.

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elvis is the reason my screen name is bigcaddy64.

My grandparents went to see him a number of times, as well as my mom when she was a teen and Elvis was in Vegas. Grandma always drive Cadillacs and one of Elvis' Las Vegas cars was a Series 75 limo. She ended up with a series 62 sedan and was the same car my mom learned how to drive it. It just stuck with me for the rest of my life and i've owned many 1964 sedan/coupes since.

Oh yeah, i'm an Elvis fan, if you didnt figure that much out already.

I hope it turns out to be real!!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elvis is the reason my screen name is bigcaddy64.

My grandparents went to see him a number of times, as well as my mom when she was a teen and Elvis was in Vegas. Grandma always drive Cadillacs and one of Elvis' Las Vegas cars was a Series 75 limo. She ended up with a series 62 sedan and was the same car my mom learned how to drive it. It just stuck with me for the rest of my life and i've owned many 1964 sedan/coupes since.

Oh yeah, i'm an Elvis fan, if you didnt figure that much out already.

I hope it turns out to be real!!
Grandma had a 56 pink Caddy, Granddad bought it off the showroom floor for her. I remember the exact moment on the day Elvis died, I heard it on the radio while sitting in my mom's car with a girl about my age that she used to babysit. I was 11. The girl started crying when she heard the news. My mom was inside the A&P grocery shopping.

My wife is a big fan and has several cabinets filled with Elvis collectibles given to her by friends and family over the years.

I found this cap several years ago in a pile of clothes on the ground, paid $1 for it. Had a post about somewhere but I think I post too much and it has been deleted over time. Same hat but photo is borrowed from here... https://www.pristineauction.com/a358249-Elvis-Presley-1956-Magnet-Hat-and-Cap-Corp-Original-Hat I actually wore it at Graceland last summer, lol.

main_1-Elvis-Presley-1956-Magnet-Hat-and-Cap-Corp-Original-Hat-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was in the Army years ago on of the most copied documents was Elvis DD 214 (Military Discharge form).

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have it looked at prior to spending money. It looks Totally hokey to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread