OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's where my ultrasonic cleaner would come in handy. I'm gonna start asking for watches everytime from now on.

edit- Nevermind I just blew up the photo and saw that it is a cloth band, looked metallic duh. Have you ever used Oxiclean for stuff like that? It works. The original powder formula is best. I've used it on old dingy embroidered linens and such, worked wonders.

Nope never tried it. I can picture the guy on TV though trying to sell it with his clear bucket soaking half of a cloth in it and half is clean and half is dirty. Those commercials were everywhere!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's where my ultrasonic cleaner would come in handy. I'm gonna start asking for watches everytime from now on.

edit- Nevermind I just blew up the photo and saw that it is a cloth band, looked metallic duh. Have you ever used Oxiclean for stuff like that? It works. The original powder formula is best. I've used it on old dingy embroidered linens and such, worked wonders.

Sorry forgot to add, if you ask for watches, do not use the word old. Ask if they have any watches they don’t wear anymore. When you use old, I think they think antique. Fyi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions