GTI 2500!

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had mine for a month and love it more everyday! Other than it's weight I haven't seen any complaints posted. What did you pay for it, if you don't mind telling? Did it come with the Treasure Hound?

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had mine for a month and love it more everyday! Other than it's weight I haven't seen any complaints posted. What did you pay for it, if you don't mind telling? Did it come with the Treasure Hound?
It was just the machine. Apparently the guy never used it, lost the manual for it and knew nothing about it. I started it up and it started talking to me so I was trying to turn it off( long push). The guy says, you know anything about it? Nope, but I think I can learn it.
And he said he was downsizing and wanted to get rid of it. Now that I looked it up I’m a little embarrassed to tell you how much. Let’s Say much less than 100$.

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
It was just the machine. Apparently the guy never used it, lost the manual for it and knew nothing about it. I started it up and it started talking to me so I was trying to turn it off( long push). The guy says, you know anything about it? Nope, but I think I can learn it.
And he said he was downsizing and wanted to get rid of it. Now that I looked it up I’m a little embarrassed to tell you how much. Let’s Say much less than 100$.

Sell it , and get an Equinox:laughing7::icon_thumleft:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great buy. I only see bounty hunters or worse although at a thrift store the other day a guy was checking out with an Ace250 new in box for $100.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sweet score! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread