B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BK, If I lived anywhere near you, I'd buy half that stuff! :icon_thumleft:

Well-done, and interesting. Best-o-luck.

PS: If you find any fountain pens, I can probably help you ID/value them.

Nothing that cool in this house. All Pyrex and fire king. And glass!

One lady came to my booth and said it was all crap and I shouldn’t sell any of it. I walked away and she spent $60 on stuff. Today it was in her booth for like five dollars more than what I was asking for it. Pretty pointless but whatever works.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526004999.633792.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526005030.743769.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526005056.939913.jpg

The picking there has been fun. The cameo was $12 I asked to see it out of the booth and the lady said she would bring in more

And give me a call when she did. I would pay her more than $12 but there’s already a price and that’s what she insisted on. It’s 10 karat gold.

The other two are 4 g of 14 K. I had junk bags of jewelry priced at $15 each, 2 pounds of stuff and she wanted to trade the necklaces for 3 bags of jewelry. I said that was fine! She said she would bring me more . She had some bigger bracelets!

Leaken

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although it IS true that glassware has tanked, it is all relative.
If you need the money, and you have the time, why wouldn't you spend the time to make the money?
Right now, with six kids still at home, we couldn't do it. If all of my kids were 12 and up, we would jump on it.
Sure, the money per hour may not be a lot, but how much were you making watching Netflix instead. :-)

I inherited a lot of milk glass from my grandmother. I sold a table full for $100, and kept the rest.
I am giving the great grandchildren a piece each when they marry.

I understand not wanting to spend the time for little money. However, little money adds up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread