My daughter said..

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She wants to learn what I do. So Iā€™m going to give her this to start out. sheā€™s 12. And Iā€™m not gonna lie she smart. Smarter than Iā€™ve ever been in my whole life. So hereā€™s a pile I need everything separated and put into sets. Iā€™ve had this for the last 10 years at least and I hate separating earrings. Shoot me dead but I will not separate earrings! I will tell her if you separate this then I will scrap that to pay for all the work you did separating it. I feel like I saved this for reason. To teach her.

Here is this...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1527314641.348282.jpg

I will scrap this...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1527314711.050884.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love for my 15 year old daughter to show an interest in what I do. No chance. Hopefully you will have better luck.

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love for my 15 year old daughter to show an interest in what I do. No chance. Hopefully you will have better luck.

I'm in the same boat, but boy they sure love to spend that money from those scores!

artslnger

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I taught my daughter some yard sale treasure hunting tips a few years ago and she was hooked!! My wife and I used to joke with her and say that she was our competition. About three years or so ago, we were at a yard sale/ fund raiser at a local club. I looked through all of the jewelry and found nothing. She followed in behind me and picked up a small box that had a very large brooch in it. She paid the 50 cents and we headed back to the car. She immediately says ā€œhey Dad, check this outā€. It was a very large 10k brooch from an organization celebrating years of service. I missed it and she cleaned house right behind me. I took her to my gold buyer and she made $340 for it and used it for books for that semester. She graduated from college a year ago and just got married this past April 29th. To this day she still loves the thrill of the hunt and has an incredible eye for things. Makes me proud! I think itā€™s great BK that your daughter has an interest. Teach her well and enjoy the moment! It could be something you two share for years to come.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions