diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been really slow with this rain event we've been having but I managed a few things.These are my favorites for this week.

A Seminole Indian Patchwork Jacket

IMG_5877 (1067x1280).jpg

A very rustic looking nail keg (probably) with some old tole style painting still on it.

IMG_5885 (903x1280).jpg

These Perrier-Jouet pieces were purchased at 2 different sales. 6 glasses and the Dummy bottle at one sale and 6 glasses at another sale. Go figure. I know many of you don't like glass but you'd be a fool not to purchase these at the price I got them for.

IMG_5882 (1229x1280).jpg

Last but not least is this Spyglass telescope walking stick that breaks down into 3 pieces if you count the spyglass. My picture was blurry so I stole this second photo from Worthpoint to show how it breaks down.

IMG_5886 (1280x1207).jpg telescope-handle-walking-stick_360_3501b9e2b98e282a2db9c34b9db5bdb8.jpg

There's more but this is the crux of it.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice selection. Totally with you in the glasses man! If it can be flipped for a good profit why would you “not like” anything lol. It’s cool you are able to be that eclectic in ur finds because we don’t get to pick what’s gonna be at the sale. Trying to build my knowledge base as much as possible to reduce the “skunked” days. Sometimes when I’m in a sale I imagine having some kind of robot vision that would tell me the flip value of everything. I walked out of a sale once and a guy I know well was there - we met up later again and he was super excited about all these valve controls he bought. I passed them up (as in didn’t even consider) and he was gonna make $300 on them.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool cane and jacket, which reminds of a time I was working in Alachua and flying back and forth from here in Denver. I only came home every second weekend. I'd go antiquing on the weekends there. Once I was in Micanopy, FL and I came across this pretty bizarre looking cane and the dealer told me it was a Seminole shamans staff. It had a skull and feathers with maybe some other bead work on it. I did give some thought of buying it, but didn't. Later I thought I should and the next time I stopped in there it was sold. I always remember that item anytime I think about or see something that's related to the Seminole Indian tribe.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may as well throw the radio I got on here too. It's in great condition and seems to be fully functional.
The Panasonic RF-2200 multiband radio, very desirable...

IMG_5892 (1280x777).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread