What am I missing price keeps getting higher

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I list this poster somebody that doesn’t win it offers me more money to relist it what am I missing
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532866245.269636.jpg

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DO you have more than one? If it sells you have to complete the transaction no matter who offers you more. Not sure I am following you. If this sells and the buyer pays you you cannot back out and resist it. If you have done this in the past the buyer that you tooled over has reported you to eBay and eBay is running you through a series of tests. If you fail them you will be suspended. Happens to me all the time for buyers that are unscrupulous They will report you for all sorts of reasons and I get funny situations that test integrity. I pass them and eBay drops it. Last week I had a potential buyer report me because I did not accept his offer of 1/3 of my asking price. I actually ignored his offer and he told eBay that I was unresponsive. eBay sent me an email stating that I should resolve my issues with my BUYER I told eBay that he was not a buyer. I resolved the issue by permanently blocking the Buyer from being able to bid on my items. Problem solved

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DO you have more than one? If it sells you have to complete the transaction no matter who offers you more. Not sure I am following you. If this sells and the buyer pays you you cannot back out and resist it. If you have done this in the past the buyer that you tooled over has reported you to eBay and eBay is running you through a series of tests. If you fail them you will be suspended. Happens to me all the time for buyers that are unscrupulous They will report you for all sorts of reasons and I get funny situations that test integrity. I pass them and eBay drops it. Last week I had a potential buyer report me because I did not accept his offer of 1/3 of my asking price. I actually ignored his offer and he told eBay that I was unresponsive. eBay sent me an email stating that I should resolve my issues with my BUYER I told eBay that he was not a buyer. I resolved the issue by permanently blocking the Buyer from being able to bid on my items. Problem solved

Yes I have more than one I’ve already sold two of them the first time I had it listed for 29 and somebody offered me as a buy it now for 39 so I sold him that one so I listed another one at 39 and it sold for the 39 and then after that I got a guy ask me that he put a bid in for 50 but eBay did not except it if I would relisted as a buy it now he would pay the $50 for it I have about four more but every time I have listed it I’ve been offered more money than what it sells for so I was going to list another one at 50 buy it now for the guy just want to make sure that I’m not missing something and it’s not worth three or four times that amount

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you really want to find out, list one as an auction, start it at 99 cents and see what happens.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have more than one I’ve already sold two of them the first time I had it listed for 29 and somebody offered me as a buy it now for 39 so I sold him that one so I listed another one at 39 and it sold for the 39 and then after that I got a guy ask me that he put a bid in for 50 but eBay did not except it if I would relisted as a buy it now he would pay the $50 for it I have about four more but every time I have listed it I’ve been offered more money than what it sells for so I was going to list another one at 50 buy it now for the guy just want to make sure that I’m not missing something and it’s not worth three or four times that amount
DO your home work. From what I see it is a rare version in English. It was produced and used in Spain in a different language. China is doing knock offs of it for $15 bucks so if they are original you may have something significant. Contact ha.com

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DO your home work. From what I see it is a rare version in English. It was produced and used in Spain in a different language. China is doing knock offs of it for $15 bucks so if they are original you may have something significant. Contact ha.com

I have researched on different poster sites and everything on the Internet and describe it different ways to see if I can find one like it there was some on WorthPoint that sold last year but I am not a subscriber to that I’m still trying to find other resources on the Internet thank you for the link I will check them out I really appreciate all the help thanks everyone
Sent them an email with photos will keep posted

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have researched on different poster sites and everything on the Internet and describe it different ways to see if I can find one like it there was some on WorthPoint that sold last year but I am not a subscriber to that I’m still trying to find other resources on the Internet thank you for the link I will check them out I really appreciate all the help thanks everyone
Sent them an email with photos will keep posted
If you ever need a price from Worthpoint just drop me a pm.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have standing offers of $50, I’d list your last ones for $100 buy it now or best offer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread