NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesoro Cutlass II Umax & 21kt Gold

So I hit an estate sale yesterday And found this hardly used Tesoro Umax for $30. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532881699.446867.jpg
I’ve heard some good things about this detector especially for hunting playgrounds. I took it immediately over to a playground to test it and look what I found.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532881760.465057.jpg
A 21 karat gold necklace and pendant! Now I’ve been metal detecting for 10 years now and have never found a gold necklace on its own except one time in a hole when I was digging another signal. First time out with the Tesoro and I get one. Needless to say I have a new park detector.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
both nice finds that detector is about in the 150-250$ range

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Awesome buy on the machine and great find with it.Congrats :headbang:

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the scores! I've found several detectors at some garage sales. I went to the beach my first time metal detecting, and found several pennies. Whoooohoo! :-) I enjoyed it, so I will go back and maybe find a nickel this time. In all honestly, I'll go to the beach with great expectations of finding a diamond ring! That is a really nice gold necklace. It seems to have been a great day for you.

artslinger

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the scores! I've found several detectors at some garage sales. I went to the beach my first time metal detecting, and found several pennies. Whoooohoo! :-) I enjoyed it, so I will go back and maybe find a nickel this time. In all honestly, I'll go to the beach with great expectations of finding a diamond ring! That is a really nice gold necklace. It seems to have been a great day for you.

artslinger

Keep at it this is my best beach find. 52 diamonds and 3.5 carats on 18kt ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532900994.239223.jpg

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it this is my best beach find. 52 diamonds and 3.5 carats on 18kt View attachment 1616925

Holy smokes! Wow! Now that is a score! Thanks for the motivation! I will definitely be doing more metal detecting. I have seen other scores by other members, and my jaw just drops every time! :-)

artslinger

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That metal detector just paid for its self and then some! That’s awesome. I only use Tesoro. Great machines with a lifetime warranty. They’re also great for competition hunting. Well done!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the new machine (you stole it!) and the Gold to pay for it! :occasion14:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it's a magical detector?

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...that necklace/pendant is amazing. My luck with metal detecting has always been limited. However, metal detecting introduced me to TNET which got me into my true passion....saling!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread