Monarch Teenie Weenie Sweet pickle Barrel Best find today Rare One!!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Folks, Today was the garage sale day that lives in infamy. Too much to list. I bought Bauer ware, vanity sets from the 30's in bakelite and celluloid I bought chainmail and beaded purses and purses with bakelite handles. I bough 50's asian lamps and bamboo umbrella holder and floor lamps, vintage clocks and unopened Disney toys from the 60's 2 stained glass windows.12 deco electric clocks and a rare Sweetie. nic nac bricka brac. I literally backed the SUV into the driveway and bought most of the sale. I will post a broadcast photo when I can get it all unpacked But the sweetest is this miniature pickle barrel from Monarch Teenie Weenie Rare and sold for 100 bucks on eBay. Pics are next to one of the deco clocks I bought. Everything for under 200 bucks Cheers and keep on hunting!! IMG_0806.JPG IMG_0807.JPG IMG_0808.JPG IMG_0809.JPG

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on all of those great finds. A huge wow on all of the 1930s items that you scored. I can just imagined the great pickings. Over here in Orlando it rained the previous night an all morning today. There were supposed to be a lot of communities, but nobody set up shop. Still, as a numbers guy, I got up early and headed out there! I'm a firm believer that opportunity never rests or takes breaks! No scores, but it was fun! Again, congratulations on those great finds!

artslinger

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you hit a single sale or a community sale? I think my neighborhood is having theirs soon but I’m currently out of town and going to be bummed if I missed it.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen or heard of that pickle barrel before. Pretty unique piece. It's great when you find a garage sale that has true antiques.

OP
OP
T

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you hit a single sale or a community sale? I think my neighborhood is having theirs soon but I’m currently out of town and going to be bummed if I missed it.
I hit 2 sales prior and bought a few things. I got a mexican silver ring and an Olympia beer church key a pair of scissors from Italy but it was pretty slim pickings. All of the above came from one sale. The lady says she has not even scratched the surface. We live two long blocks apart. We exchanged numbers and I will get to see the next round the day before (Because I bought so much) :)

OP
OP
T

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a few more pics :) and Yes the mid century triangle table was purchased in the same lot!!

IMG_0810.JPG IMG_0811.JPG IMG_0812.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0817.JPG IMG_0818.JPG IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG IMG_0821.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen or heard of that pickle barrel before. Pretty unique piece. It's great when you find a garage sale that has true antiques.
Apparently Teenie Weenie was a comic strip that was very popular in Chicago at the turn of the Century. They made all kinds of Teenie Weenie products. I was news to me. I bought it for 1 dollar so I had nothing to lose.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a great score for under 2 bills wow you will make some good money back.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome bunch of finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread