diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of my latest thrift store finds- A Sony TFM1600 transistor radio for $3.99,sold it for $25.00 to a neighbor that collects old radios and stuff.
Also found a nice green depression glass platter that books for $30, got it for a buck.
depression platter.jpg

About a dozen other green depression glass 6 in. plates, dollar for all, the square one books for $20.
more depression glass.jpg

A few anchor hocking jadeite bowls and a small plate,fifty cents each.
anchor hocking.jpg

A Garretts Master Hunter ADS III, got it $10.00,several months back.. I may sell the Garretts on Ebay since the last one on there just sold for $185.00.

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Sweet Haul Diggumup! I take all of my finds to an annual antique show/sale and Deppression glas is always a slam dunk ;D I have got @5 bucks a pop for the green cobalt sells better burt is hard to find. Those jadite bowl are nice too. We sold a ton of Pyrex this so snag them if you see em. Keep posting and treasure cherry picking the "T" stores amigo.

Acevillav

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I frequent our local flea market on a regular basis. one of my best finds was a powerwinch anchor winch for $15.00. all it needed was a switch and it works perfectly.

best book find was a peter maxx airplane book in mint condition for a dime at the local library book sale. it is worth way over $100.00.

I also saved from the dump a beatles yellow submarine book without the front cover. I don't know if it is worth anything.

FireRescue

Jul 28, 2007
Middle Georgia
see if the redline has a 3 piece crank, it will be worth more, that's the crank with the bolt in the middle on each side. Also the Proline was the elite of the racing bikes Redline made.
Hope you can get good money out of it. I always enjoyed mine.

garagesaleaddict

Jul 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do a lot of metal detecting, but also I search thrift shops and the local dump for books and other items I collect or put on eBay. One of my recent finds was a 1939 1st edition 12th printing in 1948 of Alcoholics Anonymous. It just sold for $280.00. Yesterday at the dump before the bulldozer got to it a Redline BMX RL-20 20 inch bike that was all original and in good shape. By researching on eBay and the internet it ?seems it can be worth over $200.00 or more. Gretchen.

Those are some pretty great finds Gretchen. Do you always find that type of stuff at the dump?

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5bbf4f38_resurrection.jpg

Gretchen hasn't even logged on in well over 2 years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread