A Frosty - "Rounds And Roundness In The Snow Today"

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
dec11.jpg

A little on the cool side today, but the hoar frost on the trees was phenomenal. The branches all get covered with crystalized snow due to high humidity. Great conditions for taking beautiful photographs. Here's the edge to the woods we hiked into. It is near a creek, which was our destination. There are huge white spruce and pine trees growing along the creek, excellent places to camp. Maybe a silver or two?

Here's my buddy digging some signals. The signals were few were far in between, and the day got us one penny, the only coin. Every beep, we dug!

I was de-stressing while my buddy was digging some targets.....I work in a hospital, I have to wear a mask and face shield all day. I test patients for covid and do dressing changes on an ortho post acute unit. It felt so frick'n good popping multiple holes in that mask. :gunbandanna: I can't wait for that covid vaccine to arrive in Edmonton early in the year. (And, not a bad shot either!:lol:)

Oh yah! Here are the finds from today. There has to be a silver coin somewhere in this area? Maybe another trip when the snow is gone. I guess it will be mostly clad hunting in the snow for the next 3 months.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread