Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By superior digger
  • 2 Post By Yellowstone
  • 1 Post By DFW_THer

Thread: ATX PRO

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Feb 2018
    Copper Country
    Whites 5900 di pro - Garrett At Max-Garrett ATX Deepseeker
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

ATX PI

Anyone with experience with this machine ? Looking at buying one in the next month or so just want to make sure it is capable of reaching the depth i need to reach .It will used for large targets. Not coins or relics . Just need snow to melt .
    Last edited by superior digger; Feb 09, 2018 at 02:09 PM.

May 2017
    Gold Bug 2, Garrett ATX, Equinox 800
    5 times
    I found a trailer hitch at 20" at the beach.

us
    Big Boys Hobbies

Jul 2005
    Moore Oklahoma
    Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
    682 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowstone View Post
    I found a trailer hitch at 20" at the beach.
    I dont doubt that one bit. The Garrett ATX is silly deep! Feel free to call me direct if you have any questions about it.

Contact us for fastest and best service around!

We will beat any price or deal. Have questions on a machine?
    Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net or Call or text 405-206-9010
    Minelab Metal Detectors, Whites Metal Detectors, Garrett Metal Detectors, XP Deus, Fisher Metal Detectors, Teknetics Metal Detectors

Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012 and 2013.

Charter Member
    us
    Ken

May 2016
    Galveston Tx
    Teknetics D 4000 Minelab excalibur II Minelab go find 20 Garrett AT Pro. Garrett ATX Deepseeker
    133 times
    Superior Digger, I have the ATX and excalibur 2, love them both. ATX SUPER DEEP BUT PI, I dug a nice chisel on the beach? At 2.5 deep. I use it when the excel is no longer picking anything up. Great machine takes some getting used too but powerful beach machine.

Charter Member
    us
    Coinshootist

Oct 2016
    WI
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    168 times
    Metal Detecting
    Go on YouTube and check out the Hoover Boys. They have been using this the past couple of episodes and have been doing amazingly well.
    "There is no such thing as a hunted out location. There are only those whose patience has run out and who aren't up for the challenge."

Charter Member
    us
    The Hoover Boys

Feb 2008
    Coinslaughtersville
    Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
    1418 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDigs View Post
    Go on YouTube and check out the Hoover Boys. They have been using this the past couple of episodes and have been doing amazingly well.
    Thanks for the shout-out! It is a beast of a machine. It's not the toy we would take out first at a new site, but is amazing for those pounded sites we know very well. We will be using them in really bad ground soon, hoping to save some CW relics. Good luck with it SuperiorDigger. Takes a bit of getting used to, but is a great tool to have.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links