Thinking or getting atmax

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a chance to get a max for 550 that was purchaset a few months ago supposedly . Don't no much about them, I had the pro and it was a great coin shooter, but lacked dept. From what I seen on the max it looks like in am mode it goes deep real deep I think that would be the selling point for me. I would use it for warter hunts which things don't get to deep other than salt water beaches . I no people talk about coil problems , but they said that about the atpro to so might be hoopla I would think. I have a deus now just want a water machine . I also used a lot of other high end units. Any info would be helpful thanks.

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe me the equinox 600 goes real deep. All the dimes I’ve found are at least 8 to 12 inches. That’s on the beach and in the park. Great machine so far.

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked at the minelab just can't never get them

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I'll do some research . I guess there more available now I did business with Bart . The thing is I hunt river banks so things get buried deep .I had to e trac which are nice units . So it was the am mode on the max that got my attention .don't no how deep it will truly go .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread