Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sure you know you gotta hit the orange button to change controls from top to bottom buttons. Ill tell ya Garret hands down has the best and fastest service. I have never been charged for new headphones 2 coils I broke this is even with being 2 years past warranty. Also you gotta call first they will give you an address to send it to and repair number. Sorry that happened Ill tell ya this machine is amazing kills my equinox 800 accept in water. Good luck Tommy

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome also Tommy

OP
OP
D

Danny depp

Greenie
Feb 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the Reply, and yes I had some problems with mine and Garrett was wonderful about fixing it all! Thanks man!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your welcome that's a feature I love, that light.Would suck to be without when night hunting Tommy

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A;so fiddle with the orange button a few times while hitting the light up screen Mine when I first got it seemed to take 5 to 10 seconds before it came on which is normal I assume but works well now.

OP
OP
D

Danny depp

Greenie
Feb 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hummmmmm 5 to 10 seconds! Maybe I’ve been in to much of a hurry! Let me try again.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
I don't have the Max yet but I find that when I can't see the screen it just doesn't bother me. It's all about the audio.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am the same use audio mostly but the screen is helpful if you trying to change a setting or iron audio Did that solve the issue?????

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im sure you know you gotta hit the orange button to change controls from top to bottom buttons. Ill tell ya Garret hands down has the best and fastest service. I have never been charged for new headphones 2 coils I broke this is even with being 2 years past warranty. Also you gotta call first they will give you an address to send it to and repair number. Sorry that happened Ill tell ya this machine is amazing kills my equinox 800 accept in water. Good luck Tommy

There's no way your EQ is turned on!

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
No need for EQ on a Garrett! I was going to buy the 800 but think I'll get the AT Max instead. The Minelab in my sig sucks. I still might get both...my last mortgage payment is in December. (YES!) I have this feeling that I won't like the Minelab. Wish I could borrow one for a week or two. I know I'll like the AT Max. A2coins and my abilities with the other two AT machines has me convinced. If one could buy the AT Max without the wireless stuff I'd already own one.

A2coins, you're absolutely correct on the screen when changing settings. On the iron audio, hitting that button is second nature to me and it is obvious when it is on.

And, finally....back to the thread; Get it working, Dd?

HH ALL

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I give you guys allot of credit being able to hunt with the AT Max. I had one for about a month. Audio on the Max to me is the worst audio i have even used on a detector. The crackling sounds it makes made my head want to explode. I can give you a list of detectors with better audio tones..

1. All other detectors.
2. See number one.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I love my AT Max! Just Sayin'

Kace

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never had that problem garret will fix anything no charge and have it back befire you set the program on the EQ lol Boom

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
People's ability to hear is not created equal.

Still haven't heard back from Dd if he got it working.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread