First Water Hunt Today. Weapon Of Choice? AT MAX

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
26aa.jpg

Used silicon grease to waterproof my headset and coil plugins. Charged up the batteries and headed to a local beach, hoping to score at least a little. You see, last summer we had lots of forest fires west of here, and the predominant winds are a westerly flow, so lots of people stayed home last year, avoiding the smoke filled air. Even my water hunts from last year sucked, with few rings and coins.

26b.jpg

Here's my PR piece and sand sifter. I take all the garbage with me, and throw it in my floating sifter, so all can see that I help clean up the beach. I get a lot of "Thank-Yous" from people. Of course, it doubles up as a time saver, letting the floating sand sifter clean my sand scoop contents, while I continue to search for targets.

26d.jpg

I did manage to get some older coins, a few old cork lined bottle caps and an older shotgun shell. There probably is some silver and gold lurking out there in the water, it just wasn't on the menue today. Oh well, our summer season has not even begun yet.

Below is a pic of some shotgun shell rings I made several years ago in the winter to keep busy.

hqdefault.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread