Does the Garrett AT Max have a built in speaker? And who sells it the cheapest?

mashguy4077

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I currently have a junk metal detector and was thinking about upgrading to the Garrett AT Max but I need to know if it has a built in speaker? I don’t want to just rely on using headphones.

Also who has the best price on this detector?

Thanks in advance.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you will find very few people in this hobby or vocation who don't use headphones ALL the time. Don't delude yourself, if you are not using headphones you are missing targets. If you have a better machine like the MAX you will find it even better using phones.

OP
OP
M

mashguy4077

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you will find very few people in this hobby or vocation who don't use headphones ALL the time. Don't delude yourself, if you are not using headphones you are missing targets. If you have a better machine like the MAX you will find it even better using phones.

I would like to have the option though. Plus if the headphones had a problem while out hunting I would still like to know I could use it without them.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to have the option though. Plus if the headphones had a problem while out hunting I would still like to know I could use it without them.
I am one of the few that do not use head phones all the time and i have made some great finds over the years. I Really do not like head phones and i have been in to detecting for 40 years plus now .

OP
OP
M

mashguy4077

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone own this model? I want to order soon but need to know for sure if it has the built in speaker.

Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread