Been A Great Week....More Old And Gold! Check Out My Garrett Concentrates!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
pan1a.jpg

Here's all of it! Make no bones about it.....I dig lots of junk. And so should you. :) The concentrates are shown below.

pan3.jpg

Yes......after some careful screening, here are my remaining concentrates. I kept these wonderful finds. The AT Pro loves coins......

pan4.jpg

A baddy token, a Wheat cent and a button of unknown origin.

pan5.jpg

A rosary ringy - thingy that was totally foreign to me, until I took a macro photo of it, and then I realized it was a religious find. My first thought upon digging it was that it was part of a small motor. And who remembers playing with a train set as a kid? Dang, a nice old steel toy train came out of the ground. A nice addition to my dinky toy collection.

pan6.jpg

And yes........some more gold! I have to admit, I am spoiled. Some of my favorite hunting areas just happen to have a gold producing river running right through them. So......I now get a little gold every week. I purchased a large 15" Garrett gold pan, which should also be able to produce a little gold. I will make a video soon on using it.

Here's my high banker with an added sluice extension to it. It runs on a 1" water pump!

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing wrong with metal detecting and panning for coins, relics and gold! Seems you did pretty well. Neat design on the button.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds John! Panning for gold is some hard work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread