Now This Is Coin Shooting!...................And, A Mystery Find????

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
hb1.jpg

Went and watched the fireworks the other night, celebrating Canada Day! Lots of people sitting on the grass watching. I headed down to the same area the next morning for 3 hours, and got nearly all of these coins. I did find about 3 dollars worth the previous evening at a local school. Not too shabby!

hb2.jpg

Here is a break-down of my coin finds. And, also found this unique item. First I thought it was a small broken off zipper pull, but then a "GOTCHA" lit up? Weird. Maybe those 2 prongs are supposed to shock you? I tried that......no shock. Any ideas?????

Hit the river this afternoon for about 2 1/2 hours. Got drenched when a thunder storm blew by with a lot of rain. I got some more gold (see below) and more petrified wood.

hb3.jpg

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I looked up the "Gotcha" light and saw that it is part of a wristband for Pokeman Go. Other than that I know nothing about it because I have never played the game or could tell you anything about it. :dontknow:

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I looked up the "Gotcha" light and saw that it is part of a wristband for Pokeman Go. Other than that I know nothing about it because I have never played the game or could tell you anything about it. :dontknow:

Thanks for doing the search. I am in the same category as you,,,,, "have never played the game or could tell you anything about it."

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It used to be the craze not lately though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread