More Great Adventures..... Gold, Petrified Wood And A Plant Fossil!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
hot.jpg

Been back at work, and it's been HOT! I did manage a few hunts, and got a good mass of coins. The AT Series are the best coin machines I have ever used, especially for Canadian Coins. Just set the iron audio to 35, hunt with the iron audio turned on, the dig all the signalls with a high squelch sound with the low iron growl on either side of the target. It the numbers get up to and above the 70's, you probably have another coin. The AT Series ID US coins correctly. Easy cheesy!

hot1.jpg

My buddy dug up an old metal (lead?) toothpaste tube from the 40's, and was advertised during the second world war period in various ads, in various media.

DSC_0455 (2).jpg

Of course, with the river flow low at this time of years, I couldn't refuse a dip in the river on a hot day shovelling gravel into my high banker, staying cool at the same time. I had a pretty good run for a little over 2 hours.

DSC_0462 (3).jpg

As per most of my gold digging hunts, I dug and saved some more petrified wood.

DSC_0464 (2).jpg

And, a nice plant fossil caught my eye in my tailings pile......a nice keeper!

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you got the at pro working for you. Congrats on all those nice finds.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love fossils wow you must have a museum of great stuff by now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread