1865 house permission house permission

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went on vacation to the beach (long beach) this week and ended up going to meet a couple that were relatives of my friend, after a couple hours of talking I was able to interject into the conversation about my hobby . As things worked out when we were leaving I was invited back to go over their yard, Needless to say I didn't get much sleep wondering what I would be able to find.
Would you believe the first thing I dug was Junk.(guess they were careless as the general public is now days) My first keeper was a 1943 nickel which made the owner happy because that was his birth year. unfortunately My friend that was holding everything ended up losing it somewhere in the yard.
When my time and batteries ran out 2.5 - 3 Hrs I and a small collection of items which I was glad to give the owner because they had a shadow box coffee table and they were going to join things from one box to others and the one box will be for the things that I was able to locate for them.
The very best part is when we were leaving I was invited to come back again. WOW I can't wait. silverware handle.jpg Possible top.jpg unknown year nickle.jpg 4[/ATTACH] brass cap threaded hole.jpg Heel or toe tap?.jpg IMG_4987.jpg
The top pic is obvious the next pic I think it is a possible toy top, the nickel was so worn on the front if you caught the right angle you could barely make out the head, the brass cap had a threaded hole in the middle but not on the outside. then I think the next is a toe or heel tap, then th inside and side of the knife and the best of all is a silver angle.

Attachments

• Pocket knife.jpg
    Pocket knife.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Silver Angel.JPG
    Silver Angel.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 137

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions: