Batteries
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boss driver

Thread: Batteries

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2019
    Vermont
    AT PRO
    22 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Batteries

Anyone use rechargeable batteries in their AT Pro? I read somewhere that you can but I've also read that alkalines are better. Any thoughts?

Dec 2012
    Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
    102 times
    Metal Detecting
    Been using them for years. No issues.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    14506 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard TheMug! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...
    2nd - Like Boss Driver stated - they are used. I searched and found a bunch of threads all talking about using rechargeable batteries on their AT's. Here are a few quotes...
    Quote Originally Posted by mindcrime1988 View Post
    I've been using the Energizer rechargeables in my AT Pro for over 3 years now with great results. Once charged, they seem to last as long as regular alkaline batteries. Plus you're not spending money every time you need to change the batteries out. I recommend them.
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Edmonton View Post
    I bought a set of RNB batteries for my AT Pro. "16 hours and 40 minutes got me down to 2 bars. We can only guess how many more hours the battery pack would work until it completely goes dead.Maybe another 10 or 15 hours? I am happy with mine.The real bonus for me will be hunting in the cold weather."
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu21 View Post
    Maha PowerEx 4 AA 2700 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries with case, about 12$ for a pack on the bay. I use them and they work just fine on my AT Pro..
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.
    "...not my circus, not my monkeys..."

Sponsored Links