vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard TheMug! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

tn_link.gif
2nd - Like Boss Driver stated - they are used. I searched
tn_02.gif
and found a bunch of threads all talking about using rechargeable batteries on their AT's. Here are a few quotes...
I've been using the Energizer rechargeables in my AT Pro for over 3 years now with great results. Once charged, they seem to last as long as regular alkaline batteries. Plus you're not spending money every time you need to change the batteries out. I recommend them.
I bought a set of RNB batteries for my AT Pro. "16 hours and 40 minutes got me down to 2 bars. We can only guess how many more hours the battery pack would work until it completely goes dead.Maybe another 10 or 15 hours? I am happy with mine.The real bonus for me will be hunting in the cold weather."
Maha PowerEx 4 AA 2700 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries with case, about 12$ for a pack on the bay. I use them and they work just fine on my AT Pro..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread