River Gold Prospecting Yesterday, Today It Was Relic Hunting.......................

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0255 (2).JPG

My buddy and I headed out for a hunt today. He used his AT Pro, I used my AT MAX. We had high hopes of getting some silver coins, however, that just did not happen. Instead, we got these finds. They are old just as well. It's just nice to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

DSC_0263 (2).JPG

Here's are a couple of favorites from today. That lead brooch is really cool. One of the clasps is still intact on the back. They didn't know lead was toxic back then.

DSC_0272 smLL.jpg
We stopped by a river, searched the banks and found some nice petrified wood. Always a welcomed find.

DSCN2046.jpg

And.....yesterday was my first day high-banking for this year! The ice-burgs are still flowing down the river from it's recent breakup. It's nice to get some gold in the pan again.

f3smal.jpg

And, along with the petrified wood, I dug up an old piece of petrified bone. Can't help but wonder what animal it came from?

Hope everyone is out getting some fresh air and finds. :)

70033_1.jpg

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread