"R" Stands For Relics.............What A Super Day It Was Today!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
g.jpg

What a great day it was. A little cool, breezy but the finds were plenty. My buddy and I hunted today for about 5 hours. Managed about $7.00 in clad too. Here's the totals of the finds excluding the junk.

g8.JPG

This place has been hit hard for 20 years by many! Just goes to show you that a place is never really hunted out. The hunt was in the woods, where people spent a lot of time, before there was TV or radio.

g1.jpg

My buddy got the best find of the day.....a nice old vintage cast iron cap gun. The gun's mechanism still works too!

gg3.JPG

And, the cool air and exercise can sure make a guy hungry. Nothing like a great burger, fries and a drink plus a revamp of the day's finds. Life is good.!

zombie

Aug 30, 2016
Guelph, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Bounty Hunter DISCOVERY 1100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds and a great Harveys burger to finish off with.
I get out to the Chuck ones in a while for work, is it worth bringing my gear for a possible evening hunt sometime?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice hunt...your lunch has made me hungry...time for lunch! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread