Lots Of Coins, Lots Of Rocks And Lots Of Gold!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
rock2.jpg

Here are the results from my last couple of hunts. Lots of one and two dollar coins to bring up my totals. It's a nice addition towards my annual gold coin purchase. The weather has been terrible for beach hunting, as we have had lots of rain and cool weather. However, coin shooting is a great way to get some exercise and $$$.

rock3.jpg

My last hunt a few days ago got me this flashlight. The audio nearly blew my ears out. A nice keeper....retails at about $35.00........I like it!

rock1.jpg

I did manage to go to the river for some gold prospecting. The high water washed away some previously buried embankment, giving up a fresh batch of petrified wood.

rock.jpg

Hunting for cool rocks ranks right up there with metal detecting for coins, rings relics etc. Here's a cool rock I found. Looking inside with a jeweler's loop, opens up a whole new world, where baby pink quartz crystals are beginning to form.

rock5.jpg

And finally the gold! My buddy purchased a combo river pan/highbanker, and this was his maiden trip prospecting. He is shown setting up has new equipment, with the reults of about 2 1/2 hours of digging gravel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread