Out Coin Shooting With My AT PRO And Got My First Gold Nugget......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
knife1.jpg

Out after work doing some quick hunts. Hoping for a silver, but it never showed up. Still, a little more $$$ to put towards my annual gold coin purchase with detecting clad.

knife2.jpg

I did manage to find a dog tag and an old jackknife.

knife4.jpg

Here's my recent take of rocks found while prospecting for gold.

knife5.jpg

I was very pleased to dig up this old petrified dino bone. I didn't realize it was even a bone, until I looked carefully and could see the bone matrix. What makes this specimen unique is that one side is bone, the other side is some bone material, but mostly it is crystallizing. A first for me!

knife8.jpg

And, here's my take on gold. This is about 9 hours worth of digging spread out over 4 hunts. And, my first ever nugget out of this river. It's actually 3mm x 2mm. I made a booboo in the pic. :blush: They are mostly non-existent, but.....after many digs, my number came up!

They are forecasting snow this weekend ........! snowballfight.gif

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting finds, and nice looking nugget and pile of gold! Snow?!! In the 90's F here. Good luck to you!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on your first Nugget!:hello2:

DetecTom

Nov 18, 2019
Long Island,NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600|Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are some great finds, and I really like how you documented them. Really cool!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread