I really can't stay (Baby it's cold outside) I gotta go away (Baby it's cold outside)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0939.jpg

Got my first hunt of the year in this barren tundra where I live. I was craving some physical exercise badly, so I put on my winter jacket, hat, gloves and some studded anti-slip boot covers, as those frozen hills sure can get slippery. My detector, AT PRO, was also fitted with a " POWER PLUS" battery, which isn't effected by the cold. But I sure am :coffee2:..............I lasted nearly 3 hours, but the AT Pro just kept on beeping. :notworthy:

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a long winter, can't wait for Spring!

zombie

Aug 30, 2016
Guelph, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Bounty Hunter DISCOVERY 1100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see the temperatures you are working with out there right now, how in the hell are you able to dig anything? I tried to dig a small spot in my yard last week just to see and it was so difficult that I wouldn't have wanted to even try detecting.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I see the temperatures you are working with out there right now, how in the hell are you able to dig anything? I tried to dig a small spot in my yard last week just to see and it was so difficult that I wouldn't have wanted to even try detecting.

Up here in Canada we detect the snow. Toboggan hills and ski runs. People fall and loose belongings in the snow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread