Social Distancing Means Go Out And Detect Or Prospect By Yourself!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Social Distancing Means Go Out And Detect Or Prospect By Yourself!
I already had to do a naso-pharyngeal swab on a possible presumptuous Covid - 19 case at work last week. This whole Corona virus is very real to me. I am depending on my personal protection equipment at work to keep me safe.

0range.jpg

So, for 3 days I detected snowhills after work, and yesterday I went prospecting. Being that the virus causes the most damage to our lungs, I believe keeping them in good shape is paramount. What better way to do that, then to head out by yourself and hunt for coins or gold.

cactusman

Nov 15, 2015
Western USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, AT Max, AT Pro, Ace 350, GTI-2500, Infinium LS, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Pro-Pointer AT, Fisher F75 LTD2, Gold Bug 2, F-Pulse, Whites 24K, TM-808, Schonstedt Maggie, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree; metal detecting and social distancing are a perfect combination!

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree; metal detecting and social distancing are a perfect combination!

I thought the same thing with fishing but the college educated idiots in charge decided to close all recreational fishing. Go figure.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty sure it’s wise to take this CV very seriously and not be all about what you need to do. Look up what has happened and why in previous pandemic mass extinctions...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread