You Can Win A New Garrett Apex Metal Detector........................................

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Garrett will be revealing all the details on the new Apex metal detector on Friday, May 15. Sign up to be included in this exciting live Internet broadcast. Who knows? Your name might just be called to win an Apex detector before the first units ship to the public! Visit https://www.facebook.com/Garrettmetaldetectorsusa/ or https://www.garrett.com/tune-live-reveal to sign up today!

Note: Winners will be randomly drawn live on May 15 from the first 5,000 names who sign up. Don’t miss out! apex smaller.jpg

Last edited:

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the promo. Here is what i take from that video. Its an entry level machine designed to outperform the Ace-250. It is light weight and has a built in battery. Because it can be recharged, it that may or may not be water resistant.

If they gave me one, it might be a good backup machine.

Last edited:

Bayoutalker

Sep 30, 2012
Highlands, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm signed up. Now if I can remember to be there. [emoji12]

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info!

EQ8

Feb 1, 2020
Sw Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should be interesting! Thanks for the info.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
They could’ve threw the Ace 250 in there just to throw us people off so we think it’s not that great of a machine and then they surprise us with something totally awesome. I kinda doubt it though. If the kid was swinging an AT pro, then that would be more evident of them unveiling an Equinox rival. I hope it’s just to throw us off and they do have something that will stand up to the already more advanced models. Im ready to purchase an Xp Orx but now I want to hold off to see what it is.

U.B.

Apr 27, 2015
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m hoping it’s comparable to the equinox line. The pro has been a solid performer, for me, but I am intrigued with multiple frequencies. If Garrett can produce that machine, and be as durable as the Pro, I’m in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions