New machine first beach run

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The First Signal of the day with the new Mark II and I get a ring. I'm pretty sure it's stainless steel as there is no marking on the inside of it but it looks and sounds like silver. A dime, 3 pennies and two more rings wrapped up the day, I don't think any of the Rings are anything but junk as none of them had any markings inside the band but two of the three look really nice. The third fell apart it had been buried so long. There weren't any real cuts to work today but I can't complain about the results. I did have to make a couple of modifications to the shaft when I got home. The arm cuff at its farthest point, for me, is still too short. This ended up wearing my hand right out today. I had the detector housing mounted on the bottom of the shaft under my forearm and the weight wasn't an issue but was a little forward heavy for me. I ended up lengthening the shaft behind my elbow, moving the arm cuff back a couple inches and then mounting the detector housing back behind my elbow. I think I'll head back tomorrow and see if I can swing it a little bit longer. IMG_20180802_103637271.jpg IMG_20180802_145858488.jpg

toddbbq

Apr 13, 2014
Lutz FL
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT-8000, Equinox 800 2x, T-Rex scoop, AT Pro and Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I had my seahunter I would put the control housing in my camelbac back pack as I would set it and forget it. It really worked well as all I had to swing was the shaft and coil. Do not run any discrimination and keep an ear out for the deep little tones as I found 2 of my best rings that way.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice finds. Good luck next time out. Looks to be a hot spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread