Two more

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both pretty small, one, the smallest of the two, is definitely silver. I'm not sure what the other one is. It is definitely not silver or gold or platinum I'm thinking stainless. It has a prayer that I'm guessing is in Spanish on the outside of the Ring. there was a nice Cut I was trying to work but the waves were relentless today and it seemed like low tide never really came, so I took a butt kicking today. Surprisingly few targets today, only $0. 11 and the two rings plus the usual garbage. Actually, not even the usual garbage very few targets at all. everything seem to be concentrated around the Lifeguard Towers so I think next time out I'm going to make it a point to concentrate my search efforts around the lifeguards. I am going to have to do something about this shaft however. In the heavier waves today I wasn't sure it was going to come out in one piece a couple times. The play between the upper and lower shafts is just as bad as the play in the arm cuff. I think I need to head to the Home Depot and look for a fiberglass handle and build a different shaft.

Attachments

• IMG_20180817_095841955.jpg
    IMG_20180817_095841955.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 109

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice finds.Congrats :icon_thumright:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Congrats
Maybe you can go a little south to Newport Beach. I lost my virginity on that beach in 1981, perhaps you can find it. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread