Nice fall Colors Today Using GTI 2500/Infinium At An Old Watering Hole

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Nice fall Colors Today Using GTI 2500/Infinium At An Old Watering Hole

dogandstick2.jpg

I went and picked up my buddy Scott this morning for a lake hunt. The fall colors were spectacular. We had to deal with mostly fog on the way down, then....about 10 minutes from the lake, the fog broke and the sun came out. The sun lasted a couple of hours, then the rain and wind kicked up the lake and ended the hunt. Still, a great day out!

fall3.jpg

Here's the mixed variety of finds. Everything, even a hockey puck showed up in the scoop. But no silver or gold jewelery was in my cards today. I did find some interesting old nick-knacks and a little loot to add to the pile.

sicks2.jpg

I got the usual modern beer bottle and pop bottle caps. This one of a kind find was unique, as it has "SICK'S BREWERY EDMONTON LIMITED" and I had never heard of it. I have also been known to partake in some cold swishing of brews in the past too. I did a search, and this is what I discovered. Quite interesting......

watch2-1.jpg

I also dug this watch in a deep trough way out in the lake that I was dissecting with the Infinium. It appears to be a gift for 10 years service. It reads:

ELP
10 YRS
Chips
30-9-78

nofatchicks2.jpg

And finally......an old soldier dug on shore about 6 inches under a rock. It read as a coin on the GTI 2500. And check out the name of the boat......I "HAD" to get a shot of it :icon_jokercolor:
And it won't be long before the Garrett Gals head down to TEXAS again, that is if my buddy will have them as guests again like last winter ;)

Attachments

• Garrett Girls.jpg
    Garrett Girls.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 210
  • Garrett Girls.jpg
    Garrett Girls.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 211

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread