To Deal With My Post-Dental Agony This Morning, I Managed 2 Hunts

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
twomachines2-1.jpg

Met one of my detecting buddies at an old picnic area, where the homeless people reside. I normally wouldn't hunt here solo, so the two of us sort of kept an eye out for each other. I brought along both the GTI 1500 stock coil + ACE 150 sniper coil, as they both have their specific areas where they really do well.

homelesstent2.jpg

Here's one of the homeless shelters. This guy was one of the better ones, as he kept all of his garbage in a pile and there wasn't paper and broken glass all around or needles. I dug up a huge old spade shovel, and one of those old metal pots covered with that white porcelain. I later on dug up a small silver ring at the base of an old tree.

pinpointer2.jpg

Here's the total finds from this area. I did get some loot, a couple of old cartridges, a knife for hot-knifing, a ring and some buttons off an old coat.

Below are the best of the day.

ringandbutton2.jpg

hunttwo2.jpg

I had to go and pick up my daughter from school, then I headed to another old picnic ground, which covers a lot of trails along this creek. I only took my ACE this time with the sniper coil.

large2.jpg

Not too many signals out here, as I have hunted it many times. but using the sniper got me a couple of coins and other interesting objects. After a couple of hours, it was time to go home and fry up some hot-dogs and potatoes for the rest of the crew at home.​

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 104

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread