Camo Outfit On Garrett Master Hunter CX Gets GOLD!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
MASTER2.jpg

Out after work for a couple of hours at a sports field, which was mostly clear of snow. The frost was still in the ground, starting at about 3". I found a small spill of coins, used the Pro-pointer to find them all, and was surprised to get a nice 10K gold earring. That's my second gold find so far this year.

Hope everybody has some nice family time with Easter, and if you get out detecting, good luck! I have to work all weekend :(.

Attachments

• RN\'s DIG IT (2).jpg
    RN\'s DIG IT (2).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 448
  • RN\'s DIG IT (2).jpg
    RN\'s DIG IT (2).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 381

Huntn FireH2o

Feb 24, 2008
Wichita KS. U.S.A
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett Treasure Ace 300
John, The camo rocks man That is Awesome. Right now I have been down for 16 months with 2 torn discs and waiting on my second surgery and just pop back onto t-net for my son. Just wanted to thank you for your post and kindness to all the new guys. I read your post when i got my ace last year and it made it easy for myself and my son to enjoy mding. All of the exp. crowd on here is a classy bunch and I hope to get back into md by fall if the Doc can make the majic happen. Thanks again man FireH2O

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread