G-G-G And I Probably Paid For My Infinium Again Today!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
G-G-G And I Probably Paid For My Infinium Again Today!

ALL-1.jpg

G-G-G (Garrett Gets Gold) today. :)Headed out with my buddy Scott today to a local lake. The weather for the most part was fantastic, but late in the afternoon, the winds kicked up and the temperature dropped about 15 degrees. In fact, there is a possibility of snow over night around here. What the heck is global warming anyway?

I got a little loot, some religious things....(hey, it's Sunday) and a couple of gold rings.

RELGIOUSFINDS.jpg

Here's the religious stuff. That St. Christopher medallion got a little electrolysis, followed by a jewelers rouge polish and then a final bath in the ultrasonic machine. The cross doesn't appear to be silver.

TWOGOLD-1.jpg

Here's both gold rings and a probably gold plated earring. The Infinium read a High-Low signal on three items. The rings were about 6-8 inches deep.

Hope everybody had a great weekend. :)

Attachments

• WEIGHT.jpg
    WEIGHT.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 267

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: G-G-G And I Probably Paid For My Infinium Again Today!

Once again,,, my jealousy bubbles forth...

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
Re: G-G-G And I Probably Paid For My Infinium Again Today!

wtg john. like the rings. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread