Unbelievable, Incredible, Chrismatic, Euphoric - Over All Ring Totals For 2009

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Off from work today, looking at the skiff of white snow on the ground through the window beside me as I type. Lots of memories to contemplate from this past year. I broke records in gold totals, over all ring totals and amount of $$$. Was it the Garretts, weather, luck, economy? Not sure. Once I crunch my hours for hours, coin totals, loot total, maybe I can get a better idea. Been doing this for about 15 years, and yes, a place never really gets hunted out, and it pays (literally) to find new spots to hunt.

Any how, below are the rings for 2009!​

Attachments

• a 2009 rings.jpg
    a 2009 rings.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 301

TexasTrash

Oct 24, 2009
North Edge of Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250, Radio Shack Discovery 2000- don't laugh
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'm inspired to hunt by ALL of your posts. It amazes me to look at everything you've found this year.

Congrats to you and thanks for sharing it all. Even though a I hate you somedays :laughing7: lol.

HH

TT

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man were ever your at rings must have been used as soda tops because here in cali there tuff to find especially gold ones. Congrats.

outdoors

Jun 23, 2008
el cajon, california
Detector(s) used
GTI2500, GTAX550, MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO,
PROPOINTER, GARRETT AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
john I'm just plain jealous.... there is nothing else that I can say but keep going strong
at what you are so good at doing :headbang:

acehunter

Feb 2, 2009
california
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, gold scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, and thanks for sharing. You truly are a great detectorist. Looks like your having fun. Best of luck in the future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread