anyone else have a grand master hunter cx 2?

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I have the Grand Master Hunter CX Plus, A step down from your model. The Master Hunter CX II Has the following options:

Garrett Exclusive OneTouch Detecting
Fully automatic OneTouch- reset to factory settings - Power Master circuitry - Deepseeking All Metal mode - Fast Track( 5-second ground balance) - Ground Track( continuous ground balance) - Discriminate modes with dual-range Ferrous/Non-ferrous discrimination - Depth Multiplier capability - 3 audio ID choices: Belltone, Bi-Level, Standard - 4 frequency choices - Volume control - Precise Visual target ID - Coin depth measurement - Automatic pinpointing - Loudspeaker - Stereo headphone jack - 3 lb., 14 oz. - Six C-cell batteries

You have the Power Master Circuitry, which mine doesn't. That means you will get extra depth! The Master Hunter detectors were built for relics and coins. You can flip back and forth between modes, discriminate and all metal with the push of a button. I have found lots of silver coins and relics with mine. It.s a fine detector.

John

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had one, also had the Blood Hound with it, and 2 other coils....To tell the truth it was a fine machine, BUT I like my Ace 250 better..............Hard to believe huh???

OP
OP
PAPPYGOL

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
i had an ace 250 for a month. i thought it was horrible

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PAPPYGOL said:
i had an ace 250 for a month. i thought it was horrible

I've had mine for several years now, and really enjoy it...I may have got a "blessed" unit.....I had an old Garrett Deep Seeker, a Whites 5500 Series 2, and a couple of Bounty Hunters, the Ace is the one I use the most...My Grandmaster was too heavy for me to use like I wanted to, believe me it was a fine machine, but it just was not for me.....I traded the 2 box blood hound for a sniper coil for my Ace, and that is the only coil I use on it...You will have alot of gun with your detector either way..............Happy New Years BTW...............Tom

Erdspiegel

Feb 7, 2009
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
John-Edmonton said:
I have the Grand Master Hunter CX Plus, A step down from your model. The Master Hunter CX II Has the following options:

Garrett Exclusive OneTouch Detecting
Fully automatic OneTouch- reset to factory settings - Power Master circuitry - Deepseeking All Metal mode - Fast Track( 5-second ground balance) - Ground Track( continuous ground balance) - Discriminate modes with dual-range Ferrous/Non-ferrous discrimination - Depth Multiplier capability - 3 audio ID choices: Belltone, Bi-Level, Standard - 4 frequency choices - Volume control - Precise Visual target ID - Coin depth measurement - Automatic pinpointing - Loudspeaker - Stereo headphone jack - 3 lb., 14 oz. - Six C-cell batteries

You have the Power Master Circuitry, which mine doesn't. That means you will get extra depth! The Master Hunter detectors were built for relics and coins. You can flip back and forth between modes, discriminate and all metal with the push of a button. I have found lots of silver coins and relics with mine. It.s a fine detector.

John

Hi,

Are these the switches for the 4 frequency choice?

Attachments

• g1.JPG
    g1.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,825
OP
OP
PAPPYGOL

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
yes, they are

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread