I Ordered A New Coil For My Infinium

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I already have the 3" x 5" coil, which worked well searching rivers for relics. The 8" mono for a general all around hunting. Based on my calculations, there should be another layer of coins and rings beyond the capabilities of my 8" mono coil in both the freshwater lakes I hunt and in the dry sand. This will mean deeper holes on some occasions, but the good target:junk ratio should be off set by hunting in the deeper water. The 14" x 10' PROformance Power MONO ELIPTICAL COIL should be just the ticket. More coverage area and greater depth and not too heavy. Now some of those PI hunted out areas should get some more life into them next summer. The only problem is, there is 3 feet of ice covering those hunting spots of mine.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 195

slarter

Dec 23, 2009
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
John,

Do you ever MD while SCUBA diving? I would think that anywhere that people ice fish in the winter would have something worth finding.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please explain this picture,is that your car ? are those walls about 8 ft. high?, I'm, glad I live in Texas. :headbang: :hello2:

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Produce Guy said:
please explain this picture,is that your car ? are those walls about 8 ft. high?, I'm, glad I live in Texas. :headbang: :hello2:

Hey Produce, you are in a great place for metal detecting, AND fossil hunting..............Love it up there.........

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slarter, I scuba and MD. Or I should say I used to do it. I used a Excal, Tiger Shark or CZ-20 on the bottom. I used a Garrett gold classifier pan secured with a cord since it floated to the surface. I would slide that pan into the bottom and lift for sifting. Many times I used a hookah instead of the tanks as it was cheaper and longer down time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions