It Was So Freakin Cold Today That.......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
brrrrrr.jpg

It Was Freakin Freezing Today, I was so Cold that when I went into my house, the temperature in the house immediately dropped 10 degrees. It was cloudy for most of the day, but the sun did appear a couple of hours before it set and got dark out. I hit about 5 snow hills during the last couple of days. They have been busy with lots of activity..... people, young and old. Tracks everywhere in all directions of sleds, toboggans and snowboards. My weapon of trash reduction was the ACE 250.

brrjunkandcoind.jpg

I had to put one of those hand warmers on the batteries so they wouldn't freeze and drain. I also put on that camo cover for extra insulation. I lasted about 5 hours outside, and so did my batteries.

Below are the good, the bad and the ugly. I hunted with no discrimination, and dug all the good sounding targets.

Attachments

• brrr snowloot.jpg
    brrr snowloot.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 223

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Give credit where it is due. You Sir are a true detector. :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that digging in the snow kept you warmer than not having any signals. Makes me wonder where all the screws came from.... :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions