Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2473 times

Got Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Bracelets, Necklace, & Loot Today With AT3

Hit a spot today that I usually hit once a year. It's small, very trashy & also is a favorite fishing hole. I used my VLF Garrett Beach Hunter AT3, as the Infinium would just constantly sound of on all the trash. I had to use some discrimination at this place.

Here's the rings. It started raining after about 1 1/2 hours into the hunt. There were some people fishing nearby, but I was the only one catching things.

Below is a gold chain I got. The end link which is usually stamped to define the gold k was missing, so I will have to get it tested. It's probably 10K......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOLD CHAIN.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	442597  
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

Feb 2007
    Bradenton, Fl
    ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
    764 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Got Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Bracelets, Necklace, & Loot Today With AT3

awesome hunt!!! love that gold ring. congrats
    Debby

us
    Jul 2005
    Close enough to the beach
    **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
    369 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Got Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Bracelets, Necklace, & Loot Today With AT3

Nice haul!

The gold and silver is always good, but that stainless ring is pretty cool looking.

Time is nothing, timing is everything.

us
    what hath god wrought

Feb 2009
    Gateway to the 1000 Islands
    Sometime(s)
    1002 times
    tectin crap

John, I am ever more amazed at your work. If you would, could you comment on your silver coin - to ring ratio, (both gold and silver rings)? I imagine you are getting a goodly amount of silver coins, at least 10 or 15 for every ring. Just a guess....just curious.... Also, I like your scoop. Is that home made?
    Federal Bureau of Governmental Redundancy Reduction Agency

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links