Got Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Bracelets, Necklace, & Loot Today With AT3

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Got Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Bracelets, Necklace, & Loot Today With AT3

BH4.jpg

Hit a spot today that I usually hit once a year. It's small, very trashy & also is a favorite fishing hole. I used my VLF Garrett Beach Hunter AT3, as the Infinium would just constantly sound of on all the trash. I had to use some discrimination at this place.

SIXRINGS.jpg

Here's the rings. It started raining after about 1 1/2 hours into the hunt. There were some people fishing nearby, but I was the only one catching things.

Below is a gold chain I got. The end link which is usually stamped to define the gold k was missing, so I will have to get it tested. It's probably 10K......

Attachments

• GOLD CHAIN.jpg
    GOLD CHAIN.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 210

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Re: Got Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Bracelets, Necklace, & Loot Today With AT3

awesome hunt!!! love that gold ring. congrats

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Got Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Bracelets, Necklace, & Loot Today With AT3

Nice haul! :icon_thumleft:

The gold and silver is always good, but that stainless ring is pretty cool looking.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

John, I am ever more amazed at your work. If you would, could you comment on your silver coin - to ring ratio, (both gold and silver rings)? I imagine you are getting a goodly amount of silver coins, at least 10 or 15 for every ring. Just a guess....just curious.... Also, I like your scoop. Is that home made?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions