Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a long time Garrett fan this might be what I have been wishing for ever since I sold my GTI 2500. Could it be an upgraded Garrett machine that doesn't weigh a ton for we that have bad backs? Is it a top of the line machine, or is it wishful thinking? Wish I had more information. Monty

OP
OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Monty said:
Being a long time Garrett fan this might be what I have been wishing for ever since I sold my GTI 2500. Could it be an upgraded Garrett machine that doesn't weigh a ton for we that have bad backs? Is it a top of the line machine, or is it wishful thinking? Wish I had more information. Monty
There is to be one for US.

This unit for one has- Iron disc. levels....
2-It has- Manual and Auto ground Balancing...
3- It has- freq. ajusting...
4- It has An Iron audio ajustment buttons like the XP Goldmax Power...
5- It has the new DD coil....
6- The depth reading on the screen goes well beyond the 250 and the 350 past the 25cm+ that's 9 inches and better.....
7- The freq. was notched up a few..
8- the sounds are different with three different audios.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be nice to see one here in the USA............................. But i don't think you will ever see them sold in the USA ........................... I think it is sad but i think it will never be released in the USA......................

Attachments

• 294x220.jpg
    294x220.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5,676
  • 294x220.jpg
    294x220.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5,094

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes me wonder why they aren't being introduced in the home market. The marketing department for Garrett must be nuts! Go figure. Monty

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Monty said:
Makes me wonder why they aren't being introduced in the home market. The marketing department for Garrett must be nuts! Go figure. Monty
When you say there marketing dept must be nuts i agree 100% ... that AT Pro is manual and auto ground balance :protest: :protest: :angry4: :angry4: What do we get a up grade on the Ace 250 ???????????????????

Attachments

72 KB · Views: 4,875
    72 KB · Views: 4,871

kando

Nov 14, 2008
,U.S.A. almost in Canada
Detector(s) used
....Tesoro conquistador , minelab sovereign
The AT Pro makes the ace 350 look like a toy /////////// I you want one in the states i don't think you will ever see one either ////////////////// look how many times Garrett was asked about makeing a VLF water detector he won't and he is not going to sell the AT Pro to us in the states. ......... Could be you could find one on Ebay in the UK .

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, intro'd in Europe is one thing, but why do you think we won't get one in the US? I'm already pretty excited about this detector and would hate to be disappointed..but I don't know why they WOULDN'T have a US version? Is there something I don't know about Garrett?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw were they did release a ACE 350 in the UK and on all the dealers i checked on the net in the UK ............... None of them had a AT Pro must be really new..................... If it is called the .. AT Pro international .. could be it will be realesed in every country that Garrett sells detectors in.....

Attachments

• !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.jpg
    !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 4,818
    7.5 KB · Views: 4,812

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent an email to Garrett asking about it. If it's not out yet they may deny it, but I'll let you know how they respond. Monty

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dealers are taking pre-orders! It will be available in November. A few more things to sell on ebay and I'll be on the list!

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett scored a home run here methinks. Just think of all the folks that upgraded from the 250 to the 350 that will have to have this one next ;D

Just looked at the press on it. IT'S FREAKIN' WATERPROOF (at least for shallow water).

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sir this AT Pro i will be getting if you guys are right ..... And you are right this detector will be winner for Garrett............

Attachments

• orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 4,981
  • 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4,787
  • 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4,820
  • orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 4,959

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these elsewhere:

atpro.jpg

Image3.jpg

Garrettatpropic1.jpg

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
GibH............ Thanks for the info............You have me choppin at the bit i have to have one of those AT Pros ........................ That is what we have been asking for a VLF water detector from Garrett for wadeing ... AT stands for All Terrain.................. When they hit the dealers i will get one.................

Attachments

7.5 KB · Views: 4,648
    7.5 KB · Views: 4,632

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes ...I want one!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been asked if I have one, and I don't but want one to play with too. Garrett better get on the stick and get these for sale in the US before I get frozen in again.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I have been asked if I have one, and I don't but want one to play with too. Garrett better get on the stick and get these for sale in the US before I get frozen in again.

I'll bet they sell a ton of these. From what I've read, it should be about the same price as a Tiger Shark. Biggest difference is if these come out the first part of November, they will likely beat the Tiger Shark to the shelves.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have used Garrett since the 1980's Still have a GTI 1500 and a Garrett Pro Pointer ..Been jumping back to the Minelab Sovereign and Fisher......................... But now he has come out with the ..AT Pro..the only brand of detectors i will be useing will be the Garrett line.................. I will have the Garrett 1500 and the Pro Pointer and the AT Pro............ Might get the Ace 350 for my wife.......... I was looking hard for the old Garrett AT3 or AT4 ...... But stopped looking now that the new At is comeing out................................ Oh yes my new Sovereign i just got have it sold already............ To pay for my AT Pro............................

Attachments

7.5 KB · Views: 3,806
    7.5 KB · Views: 3,803

kando

Nov 14, 2008
,U.S.A. almost in Canada
Detector(s) used
....Tesoro conquistador , minelab sovereign
I will be at the dealer the day they get that AT Pro and grab one up.,,,,,,,,,, And like keppy sell my sovereign.,,,,,,,,,,, Sure looks like Garrett out done his self .That AT Pro.,,,,,,,,,WOW EEEEEE ,,,,,,,,,keppy that picture looks like the guy in my avatar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread