Did A Nice Infinium Hunt Today, And Got A nice Amethyst Gold Ring

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
fall.jpg
Just a great fall day. A little cool, but lots of sun and blue sky. Most of the colored leaves fell off the trees during the last couple of days due to high winds. I headed out this morning with my Garrett Infinium LS and hunted a lake.

fallcabin.jpg

Here's a pic of the water. I lasted about 4 1/2 hours in the cold water, wearing my chest waters. When the sun started setting, it really cooled off. That was my time to get back in a warm car with the heater on full. Near the lake was an old cottage, which must have been forgotten in time. I bet it sure had some good times back in it's day.

fallfinds.jpg

Here's the finds....not too bad for another hunted out spot. I got a nice 10K ring. Below is the shot, with my new macro lens. Looks like I might want to adjust the aperture somewhat. Thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

• fall ring.jpg
    fall ring.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 281

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
John-Edmonton said:
fall.jpg
Just a great fall day. A little cool, but lots of sun and blue sky. Most of the colored leaves fell off the trees during the last couple of days due to high winds. I headed out this morning with my Garrett Infinium LS and hunted a lake.

fallcabin.jpg

Here's a pic of the water. I lasted about 4 1/2 hours in the cold water, wearing my chest waters. When the sun started setting, it really cooled off. That was my time to get back in a warm car with the heater on full. Near the lake was an old cottage, which must have been forgotten in time. I bet it sure had some good times back in it's day.

fallfinds.jpg

Here's the finds....not too bad for another hunted out spot. I got a nice 10K ring. Below is the shot, with my new macro lens. Looks like I might want to adjust the aperture somewhat. Thanks for looking. :)

WTG on the find Red! :icon_thumleft:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
John, be careful with that macro lens and the smaller f stop. It might just blast your posts over the top and we might not look at them any longer. ;D Excellent work man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions