Sea Hunter Mark II

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. :hello:

The Garrett Sea Hunter, being a PI is very deep and the depth it can reach is covered by many factors including the conductivity of the target and it's size. I can't really give you the depth, but expect near two foot on a pop can.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Sandman said:
Welcome to Tnet. :hello:

The Garrett Sea Hunter, being a PI is very deep and the depth it can reach is covered by many factors including the conductivity of the target and it's size. I can't really give you the depth, but expect near two foot on a pop can.

Easily. I hunt with one. It is a fine machine. Be prepared to dig. My deepest recovered target was at near 3' deep. It was a dagger blade.

OP
OP
Joe Lee

Joe Lee

Oct 30, 2010
TnT
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 2
Wow, that's deep! Exactly what I am looking for! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Joe Lee

Joe Lee

Oct 30, 2010
TnT
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 2
Yeah, I do understand that. But if I find the mother lode of the wreck I am searching at I will get a signal for sure :headbang:

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to also reply to what i have experienced. By far the best detector for salt water. I have also found rings and things up to 2 foot. So if its there it will find it. Additionally, after using it for a while you will be able to notice the tones for junk and good. This allows for the guess work to dig or not to dig. Top of the line machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions