To Market To Market Im Selling My Gold....
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2505 times

To Market To Market I'm Selling My Gold....

Gold being so high, I figured it's time to cash in some of my winnings, my gold ones that is. Here's my 20 years worth of gold rings, except a few which my wifey declared are hers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all gold rings.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	167.8 KB 
ID:	474234  
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
    3974 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: To Market To Market I'm Selling My Gold....

Nice collection there. Now to sell it to ARA or only Midwest Refineries where you will get 96% of spot price on the day they melt it down. These other places that advertise on TV only pay about half of what you should get.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2505 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    Nice collection there. Now to sell it to ARA or only Midwest Refineries where you will get 96% of spot price on the day they melt it down. These other places that advertise on TV only pay about half of what you should get.
    That's where it's off to. You are so right on those TV infomercials being a rip-off
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

us
    OBSESSED!

Sep 2010
    Dallastown, PA
    TESORO!
    1 times

Tell us what you got for it (if you don't mind of course)
    Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche

ca
    Oct 2010
    ace 250

Hey John, If it were me I think it would be hard to sell all that shiny after all the work it took. Just curious do you plan on using you're new at pro instead of the scorpion to find new rings?

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links