Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The headphone adapter that i said that Texaspremium has will not work on the AT Pro.........He told me the adapters will not-cut off the external speaker on the AT Pro............ Ed at Texaspremium also said that garrett told him they are working to get a adapter made that will work on the infinium... the...Seahunter....and the AT Pro.... So he said he will not have any more untill Garrett gets them ready to go.......... Unless the one supplier he has now can rewire his to work on all 3 detectors.........but the ones you see here below.will not work

Attachments

• tn_adapt.jpg
    tn_adapt.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,370
  • tn_adapt.jpg
    tn_adapt.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,060

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I contacted Detector Pro to see if they could mount the Garrett headphone plug on their Grey Ghost UW headphones but they would need us to get the connector from Garrett first. Garrett hasn't responded to my email yet. The Grey Ghost UW phones have better tonal response than the Garrett UW phones and are quieter to ambient noise. Not important to the young fellows, but my hearing is worse from all the firearms shooting.

hawk-run

Feb 24, 2010
I am from Gods Country
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT Garrett ACE 250 & Pro Pointer
Sandman said:
I contacted Detector Pro to see if they could mount the Garrett headphone plug on their Grey Ghost UW headphones but they would need us to get the connector from Garrett first. Garrett hasn't responded to my email yet. The Grey Ghost UW phones have better tonal response than the Garrett UW phones and are quieter to ambient noise. Not important to the young fellows, but my hearing is worse from all the firearms shooting.
Garrett is to be working on a adapter but ......who knows when we will see one.....

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sandman,

Curious as to who you spoke with at Detector Pro. I have a pair of Grey Ghost underwaters and the adaptor kit for my Infinium and was going to try to solder and connect the parts to the GG underwaters.

It looks to be a little bit of a pain in the butt to do, so I may want to ship em off to Detector Pro and pay the cost to have it done...if they are actually going to do that.

JC

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
therover said:
Sandman,

Curious as to who you spoke with at Detector Pro. I have a pair of Grey Ghost underwaters and the adaptor kit for my Infinium and was going to try to solder and connect the parts to the GG underwaters.

It looks to be a little bit of a pain in the butt to do, so I may want to ship em off to Detector Pro and pay the cost to have it done...if they are actually going to do that.

JC

The email reply I got from Detector Pro was just signed Detector Pro. Having the plug to attach to the GG UW phones is a big part of it as that is the same plug the AT Pro and Sea Hunter uses. I am waiting on a reply from Garrett about obtaining a plug and I would send it in to Detector Pro to have it done if it wasn't to expensive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions