AT Pro Sniper Coil will be out when?

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Some dealers have them in stock, but I don't know which ones. You will have to call around, or hopefully one will speak up on the forum here.

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Congrats on your AT Pro! I'm still saving for mine. I use a super sniper on my Ace 250 and love it. I just splurged on a Pro-pointer and I've gotta say, between the two I'd go with the Pro-pointer first, especially if you just got the AT Pro. Take some time and learn the stock coil.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
batcap said:
Congrats on your AT Pro! I'm still saving for mine. I use a super sniper on my Ace 250 and love it. I just splurged on a Pro-pointer and I've gotta say, between the two I'd go with the Pro-pointer first, especially if you just got the AT Pro. Take some time and learn the stock coil.

That sniper on the ACE 250 can get coins down to 6"-7". It will be interesting to see how much more depth the AT Pro will get..... :dontknow:

BobInFla

Oct 7, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
1970's model Garrett Master Hunter, AT Pro
Kellyco evidently has them in stock. They shipped mine to me last Friday. I had ordered it last December. UPS delivered it tonight but I haven't tried it out yet.

OP
OP
JoeMoto

JoeMoto

Jan 3, 2006
Oklahoma
Mine will be here today. :headbang:

A few of us are heading to a lake beach on Saturday and sort through the pulltabs looking for leftover jewelry from last year. I plan on testing the sniper out. I'll let you know how well it performs and what kind of depth it gets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread