Been Waiting for my AT Pro...Solved! Thanks Kellyco Chick!!!!

Michellets

Nov 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Ace 250 Big and Small coils, AT-Pro
Well, I placed an order for my AT Pro with Kelly co, and have been waiting for it. They told me it was backordered and would be in by 3/10 ( A week), but when I called yesterday they said now it won't be in until 3/16. To make matters worse I ordered a new butterfly coil with a cover for my Ace 250, and they wont even send me the coil and cover for it without an extra charge!!!!!. I guess that's what I get for my $710. I now have NO DETECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH... they said they would send the coil cover for the ace 250 right away at no extra charge, but not the coil !!! How stupid is that??? It's prime hunting here, I placed an order, and now they are not delivering and making me wait..... this pukes the big one!!!!! Very Disappointed here! :icon_scratch:

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Been Waiting for my AT Pro...

....Sorry to hear that....

OP
OP
Michellets

Michellets

Nov 12, 2006
Detector(s) used

And to make matters even worse Kelly co has a note that the AT Pro is in stock and they are now shipping highlighted in yellow.... :icon_scratch:

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Michellets said:
And to make matters even worse Kelly co has a note that the AT Pro is in stock and they are now shipping highlighted in yellow.... :icon_scratch:
...sent you a pm

Demon_Wolf

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Garrett AT Pro

I ordered my At Pro on Feb 22 from Kellyco. I looked on the site and they stated they where in stock and ready to ship so I ordered. Two hours later I had a message on my answering machine telling me that the At Pro was on back order and that they were expecting a shipment in by the end of the week or the beginning of the next week. (Which Pist Me Right Off) :angry5: So I called them up and asked why the web site stated they where in and ready to be shipped if they where on back order and I was told that they only update there site every few days or so. So I told her that I would like to cancel the order and wanted a refund that I would just buy from company that actually had them in. She said it would take a couple of days to get the money returned back on my debit card, so I asked well seeing your site stated they where in and their not would you upgrade the shipping to 3 day instead of the standard 5 to 6 days and she put me on hold. when she came back on the phone she said that would be fine. So on Feb 24 I received a email stating that my order was sent to warehouse for shipping and I received It on March 1st. So I was very pleased with the fact that they sent me my metal detector via 3 day shipping and wouldn't have done that normally but It's called costumer service for a reason and seeing they did that for me I will be a return customer in the future. Good Luck And Happy Hunting!!!

OP
OP
Michellets

Michellets

Nov 12, 2006
Detector(s) used

A week isn't bad, for a waiting time, but this is beyond a week..... and they are not helpful at all.... yes they clearly state that they are in stock and ready to ship...... Soooo the bottom line is they are misleading... Well, the other day at the supermarket I bought 4 items and they were marked at $1.15 each. At the checkout I noticed that my bill seemed higher than I thought it should have been. Sure enough.... those items rang up for $3.25 each. What did they do? They gave them to me and were soooo apologetic it was off the charts!!! Soooo what's Kellyco doing?....... Still advertising that they are in stock and ready to ship, and can't even send the back-up for the coils that I ordered for the Ace.... Retail usually is a 50% markup..... do ya think they could afford the shipping? They should send next day delivery for this one, after all they are misleading on the web sight...and what's it gonna cost them?

OP
OP
Michellets

Michellets

Nov 12, 2006
Detector(s) used

The Kellyco Chick is working on it!! Finally someone is being a little more pro-active! She Rocks :hello2: HH M

ultraflight77

Dec 24, 2010
South bend,Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Compadre

I bet they do that so they don't lose more sales.When I shop the internet if I see something at a store and it says "backordered" guess what? I go to another store,kellyco knows this and knows some of those people would be willing to wait it out,if they tricked them,me I would have made a serius phone call as soon as it told me it was backordered and I would have demanded my money back!!! :cussing: :angry4: :BangHead: :violent1:

OP
OP
Michellets

Michellets

Nov 12, 2006
Detector(s) used

Well I gotta thank that Kellyco Chick! She got on the horn and the Ace 250 coil is being sent ahead with the AT Pro not far behind at no extra cost! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
I'm thankful to Treasurenet for the forums they provide and the folks at Kellyco...... Esp. That Kellyco Chick!!! HH M.

ultraflight77

Dec 24, 2010
South bend,Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Compadre

Michellets your going to like your AT pro when you get it! :love10: At least they worked with you on getting your other stuff to you, so you can at least do some detecting ;D

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
This is why I deal with small known dealers! I have gotten just as good of deals if not better and I have had an issue in the past as well that I will not get into here. :coffee2: I am glad Kellyco chick helped you out and I hope you enjoy the new detector.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michellets said:
Well, I placed an order for my AT Pro with Kelly co, and have been waiting for it. They told me it was backordered and would be in by 3/10 ( A week), but when I called yesterday they said now it won't be in until 3/16. To make matters worse I ordered a new butterfly coil with a cover for my Ace 250, and they wont even send me the coil and cover for it without an extra charge!!!!!. I guess that's what I get for my $710. I now have NO DETECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH... they said they would send the coil cover for the ace 250 right away at no extra charge, but not the coil !!! How stupid is that??? It's prime hunting here, I placed an order, and now they are not delivering and making me wait..... this pukes the big one!!!!! Very Disappointed here! :icon_scratch:
Sounds like false advertising,and you paid too much.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's some of the reasons why I don't use Kelly Co anymore and why I don't have a 6x8 SEF coil for my e-trac, I just won't deal with them. So I'm waiting for a used one coming up in the classifieds :thumbsup:.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good call dogpound! We will deal and have them in stock!! :icon_thumright: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread