Sometimes Life Is Full Of Surprises.....Today Was One Of Those days....

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
On February 22of this year, I was doing a snow hill hunt, digging up some great finds with my AT Pro, when after trying to dig up a buried coin, my (non-Lesche) relic shovel broke. I was quite surprised too. I was planning to eventually replace it, as a second weld job might not make for a good strong long lasting shovel. A few weeks later, I received an email from a "Mark Tollett" from Texas who wanted to send me a Lesche Relic Shovel. I asked for a price, and he said...No....I want to give you one from my own stock. Apparently he seen my post of the broken shovel and acted on my behalf. I was stunned! I had never spoken with this gentleman before. He asked me for my address, and today I received a brand new Leshe Relic Shovel as shown below, sent from Spring Texas. :)

Folks, there are some very decent people on these forums. Mark is an example of one. I would like to sincerely thank you for the gift. And please.....if I can be of any assistance to you in any way, please let me know!

Attachments

• NEW SHOVEL.jpg
    NEW SHOVEL.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 379

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was very generous of him.

Random acts of kindness seem to be harder and harder to come by nowadays.

Don't forget to pay it forward. :icon_thumleft:

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some really good people in this world and Mark Tollett" from Texas is one of them. I'm sure he would agree that if you find that you can do a random act if kindness for some unsuspecting person that this would be a better world we live in... :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions